Last modified: July 19, 2009
Welcome to Modelus.com website ("Site").
By accessing, using, or downloading any information or materials on the Site, you accept these Terms.
If you do not accept these Terms, do not use the Site.
Changes to the Terms
Modelus LLC ("Modelus") reserves the right to modify all or any part of these Terms at any time without notice to you.
Your continued use of this Site after changes to the Terms have been published
constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated Terms.
If at any time the Terms are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of this Site.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically
satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords
associated with any account you use to access the Site.
You agree that you will be solely responsible to Modelus for all activities that occur under your account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Modelus immediately.
Blog Comment Policy
We welcome your participation in blog comment threads and we ask that you follow the blog comment policy and blog comment guidelines outlined below. If you do not agree with the policy or guidelines, do not use our blog.
You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. By posting materials on the blog comments, you represent that you have the legal right to reproduce, adapt, display, and distribute these materials to others. Modelus will not be held responsible for posted information that may infringe on a third party's copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights. We makes no warranties of any kind with regard to the contents of this site or to any comments posted by third parties.
Blog Comment Guidelines
By submitting comments to this blog, you are consenting to the following rules:
- You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for the content you post and that you must have the legal right to reproduce, adapt, display, and distribute the materials you post to others.
- You understand and agree that all your comments should be relevant to the post and remain respectful of the authors and other commenters. Irrelevant comments or comments that add no values to the original blog post (as deemed by the moderator) can be deleted without warning or explanation.
- You understand and agree that unlawful, defamatory, obscene, abusive, offensive, or threatening (as determined by the moderator) messages are strictly prohibited and can be deleted without warning or explanation.
- You understand and agree that the blog comment threads are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. We strictly prohibit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and any other actions to solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity through the blog comment threads.
- You understand and agree that spam is not allowed. Spamming includes multiple disruptive, meaningless or repetitive messages, or messages posted solely for solicitation. Messages considered spam, trolling or flaming (as determined by the moderator) can be deleted without warning or explanation.
- You understand and agree that you must not post other people's email address, telephone number, street address, or any other personal information.
- You understand and agree that all your comments must be signed with your own name. You must not impersonate another person in your postings. You must not use multiple different names in your comments related to the same blog post. Unsigned or inappropriately signed (as determined by the moderator) comments can be deleted without warning or explanation.
- You understand and agree that you must use a valid email address that belongs to you so that we may contact you with a question or clarification. Your address will not be shown publicly.
- To comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA), you certify that you are 13 years of age or older. All individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release from their guardian or parent before posting any messages.
- You understand and agree that Modelus may delete, modify, and republish the content of your comments. By posting you agree that your comments may be republished by Modelus online and in print.
- Modelus may monitor user-generated content as it chooses to and reserves the right to remove, edit, or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason. If you do not agree with this condition, do not use our blog.
- You agree not to hold Modelus, the blog authors, and other blog commenters liable for anything stated in the posts.
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, audio and video clips,
data compilations, software, and digital materials ("Content") is the property of Modelus or its content suppliers
and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Any distribution, reproduction, or selling of the Content is strictly prohibited
unless written permission is provided from Modelus.
Modelus grants you a limited license to download, copy, display and distribute the Content contained on this Site,
provided that such use shall be for non-commercial, internal use only by you or within your organization.
You agree that any Content, including copies, obtained from this Site
shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and
you agree that all artwork, including graphics and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted in this Site.
Any other use of Content contained on this Site including without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, or republication, without the written permission of Modelus, is expressly prohibited.
You may not "frame" or "mirror" any Content contained on this Site unless authorized in writing by Modelus.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. All information, content, materials, products (including software),
and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site are provided to you on
an "AS IS" or "AS AVAILABLE" basis unless otherwise specified in writing.
Modelus makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Modelus disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Modelus does not warrant that this Site, information, content, materials, products (including software),
or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site, or
e-mail sent from Modelus are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Modelus will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site or
from information, content, materials, products (including software),
or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site,
including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages,
unless otherwise specified in writing.
You agree to not hold Modelus, its employees, officers or directors responsible
for any incorrect information provided on this Site.
The Terms and your relationship with Modelus under the Terms shall be governed by
the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
You and Modelus agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located
within the county of Hennepin, Minnesota to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms.
You agree that Modelus shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies
or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief in any jurisdiction.